PAMIS aim to promote accessible leisure activities for people with PMLD.
We are committed to developing communities where people with PMLD are able to participate and access cultural, leisure and recreational activities; where they can join clubs with others and make friends based on mutual interest and family carers are enabled to have family time.
Through this work we aim to:
- raise awareness of the contribution and needs of people with PMLD
- provide practical advice and information about including people with PMLD and their families
- increase the range of community activities
- improve health and well-being
Regular leisure activities supported by PAMIS include:
- accessible snow-boarding
- multi-sensory storytelling
- friendship clubs
Check out What’s On to find out more about PAMIS events.