Welcome to Voice and Visuals, our Creative Poetry and Art Project for Family Carers.
“Finding unique ways to explore and express our experiences creatively” working with the written and spoken word of poetry and creative art.
Voice and Visuals – invites us to
- Create space, supporting our Family Carers.
- Make an appointment with the self.
- Listen to the voice of the carer.
- Develop sensitively and inspire others.
- Offer a resource for family carers as community.
This blog will update you all on the work undertaken by carers so far and our new online Learning Hub will allow family carers to participate remotely if they can not physically join the sessions.
The Voice and Visuals Project is facilitated by Vivienne Crighton. You can read more about Vivienne here.
If you’d like to know more, or find out about how to get involved, please contact Maureen Phillip. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01382 384287.